The Kingpin Deluxe fork is perfect for fat bike expeditions, keeping you nimble even when fully loaded. Dual Three-Pack mounts on each leg let you attach water bottles or Anything Cages, and mid-blade mounts fit low rider racks for panniers. Or, ditch the gear and hit the trails with an ultra-light and responsive fork.
- High modulus carbon fiber construction
- Tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tube
- 160 minimum rotor size; 203mm maximum rotor size
- Dual sets of Three-Pack mounts on each fork leg for Anything Cages or water bottles
- Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks
- Internal routing for 150mm spaced dynamo hubs
- Maximum Tire / Rim sizes: 26 x 5", 27.5 x 4.0", 29 x 3.0"
- 150 x 15 mm thru axle included
- Front Axle Size: 15 x 198L, TP=1.5, TL=9