Line Comp 30 is a durable alloy mountain wheel built on wider rims for better tire support. With more support, you can run lower tire pressure for better traction, more control, and a smoother ride. This trail-tough wheel stands up to hard hits, has a proven Tubeless Ready (TLR) design, and includes a 108-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive hub for quick engagement, fast acceleration, and long-lasting performance.
- Rapid Drive 108, j-bend hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Updated rim design and stronger G609 alloy stands up to hard hits
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick, easy transition to tubeless system
- Wider Boost 110/148 hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel
- Durable G609 alloy rim with 29mm internal, 33mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 14G spokes with brass locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, SRAM XD driver, Shimano 10/11 speed available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip installed and TLR valve
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||SRAM XD 11/12-speed|
|Hub||108-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive|
|Inner Rim Width||29mm|
|Outer Rim Width||33mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|148 x 12mm / Black/Dark Grey / 29-inch||601842565414||5254022||WHE39920564K|