• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
$3.00 - $13.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
$5.99 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
• For use with externally routed road frames
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Stud Repair Kit is for repairing one stripped or damaged brake post on a frame.
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
$7.50 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
$8.99 - $14.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
Page 1 of 7 Next page