SRAM's Professional Brake Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade brake-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, too.
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Page 1 of 1