SRAM's Professional Brake Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade brake-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, too.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Page 1 of 1